Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Halo: Reach



Halo: Reach
Halo: Reach is an upcoming first-person shooter video game for the Xbox 360. It is the 3rd installment of the Halo series, and it is scheduled for release during autumn 2010. The world premiere was held last December 12, 2009, at the Spike Video Game Awards.

Trailer:




Reach takes place in a futuristic science fiction setting during the year 2552, days before the events of the 2001 video game Halo: Combat Evolved. Humans, under the auspices of the United Nations Space Command (UNSC), have been waging a long war against a collective of alien races known as the Covenant. By the events of Reach, almost all of humanity's interstellar colonies have fallen. Reach is the UNSC's most fortified world, and serves as a military and intelligence hub.

E3 Trailer:




Check more on IGN

3 comments:

Kostas said...

hello my name is zomgas and i have a video gaming blog named gamingeden (http://gamingeden.blogspot.com/). in my blog i have a special feature where people send me at lamprouk@hotmail.com a photo of their video games collection and i feature these fotos in a future post. for more info see here (http://gamingeden.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-collections-send-me-yours-too.html )
looking forward to see a photo of your own video games collection in my mailbox
see you

edelweiza said...

hi, are these games for mobile phones? i'm trying to get games for my Nokia E63.hehe. :)

Don Garcia said...

@edelweiza nope..this blog doesn't contain video games for mobile phones... Thanks a lot for dropin by - I appreciate it a lot :-)