Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (DS)

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Two of gaming's biggest mascots, Nintendo's Mario and Sega's Sonic, buddy up (along with several of their famous cohorts) in this sports-themed game based around the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is a sports game developed by Sega and was released on the Wii gaming console on November 6, 2007 and is set for release for the Nintendo DS handheld in all regions in January 2008. It is the first official crossover game featuring both Mario and Sonic The Hedgehog, Nintendo and Sega's former rival/friendly mascots, along with other characters from their respective series.

The game is officially licensed by the International Olympic Committee through exclusive licensee International Sports Multimedia. It is the first official game of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games to be released, with a more realistic sports game to be later released by Sega in 2008...More

Genre: Sports

Release Date: To be arrange

Publisher: Sega

Developer: Nintendo

Tags: Classic TV Shows on DVD, Latest Gadgets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, hi...I'm Spooky from Gameater.com, about that link exchange, how does this work exactly? I add you to my blogroll and you add me to yours? Must sound like a really stupid question, but I haven't done this before. Email me at jupaneanu@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Romania dude. I added your site but it doesn't look very pretty. Couldn't we shorten the name of the site?